In-House Garment Branding – Embroidery, Screen Printing & Heat Seal Transfers
There are a number of methods to brands your garments, each one has it’s own benefits and drawbacks, depending on your individual requirements. To give you a heads up, here’s a short video about the process and the options:
Unlike a lot of suppliers in our industry, we carry out all embroidery in-house. Embroidery is by far the most widely used method of applying a logo or design to garments. Embroidered logos have a look of quality and are more durable than any other form of decoration. The more sturdy the fabric, then cleaner and more effective the embroidery looks.
- We house 4 industrial embroidery machines that are capable of producing over 1,500 logos per day
- Up to 15 colour threads per design
- Digitizing service
- Pantone colour matched
- Priced by stitch count, we try to keep the total count in your design to a minimum without compromising the quality and end result
- ISO9001 Quality Management and Procedures accreditation
File Formats: High resolution JPG, BMP, TIF, EPS, AI (read our guide on file formats)
Files you supply us for embroidery have to be converted in to a format our embroidery machines can read. All files types are acceptable as long as the resolution is good quality. Although digitizing is created on a computer, it is very much a manual process with an operator physically deciding where to place stitches within the design and in which order they should be run.
Please call 01202 473311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any advice or consultation.
- Widely used for larger designs. Usually in bigger volume runs.
- Inexpensive way to brand your garments.
- On UK stock garments, the print area is approx. 14” x 16”.
- On overseas production there is no limit to your design due to the fabric being printed before being cut and stitched.
- Pantone matched, CMYK or Full Colour.
- Up to 10 colours in any one design.
- Wet samples are available on request but will be charged for.
- Pre-production samples will be supplied for all orders requiring overseas manufacture.
- Priced by the number of colours in your design, per position
- File Formats: High resolution JPG, BMP, TIF, EPS, AI (read our guide on file formats)
- When we are in receipt of suitable artwork we will create visuals for you which will need to be approved before production.
- Please call 01202 473311 or email email@example.com for any advice or consultation.
Heat Seal Transfers
- Digitally print or screen printed depending on your design
- Huge array of effects such as glitter, gloss, high visibility, 3D and Sports to name but a few
- Applied to an almost endless range of products.
- Heat seal transfers ideal on regular small runs
- Stock transfer service
- Fast turnaround
- Highly cost effective
- No Origination costs
But best way to get started with garment branding is to give us a call 01202 473311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice or consultation, we can then recommend the best products and the best branding methods tailored especially to you.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Or in the meantime, why not flick through our online flickable brochure to give you an idea of the wide range of garments available