Rab Microlight Jacket
The Microlight Jacket from Rab is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for fast-and-light use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns. The latest variation of the Microlight Jacket features an improved fit and increased packability with the addition of a separate stuff sack.
A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use. Hydrophobic Down provides excellent warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- YKK® front zip, internal insulated baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped chest pocket
- Separate stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawcord Hem
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL