Rab Altus Jacket
With the introduction of Cirrus™, Rab have harnessed decades of down expertise to evolve a synthetic technology that offers a genuine alternative.
Cirrus combines the warmth to weight benefits of down with the wet-weather performance of synthetics, including rapid dry times that allow the insulating fibres to recover quickly, creating the perfect option for warm layering in cold, damp, changeable conditions.
The new Altus jacket is the latest incarnation in the Cirrus range; lightweight with a slim fit, elasticated cuffs and a durable Pertex® Quantum fabric. The Altus is a streamlined jacket with the rapid dry times provided by Cirrus so will withstand sleet, snow and sideways rain during the winter months.
- Pertex Quantum® outer fabric
- 100% nylon lining
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M Featherless insulation
- Stitch through mini baffles
- YKK® VISLON® front zip, internal insulated baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand-warmer pockets with half-welts, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Drawcord Hem
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL