After the success of our previous Open Days, we’ve stepped it up significantly and we are holding our first ever Uniform & Workwear EXPO!
Based at the renowned Runnymede-on-Thames Hotel in Egham, Windsor, from 10am till 5.30pm on Wednesday 6th June.
The hotel is within easy reach by road, rail and air. It is seconds away from Junction 13 of the M25, 7 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 40 minutes by train from central London.
SO WHY COME AND VISIT OUR EXPO?
- A huge showcase of our BIGGEST EVER selection of garments! All in one place.
- We will have a large, bright and airy room with plenty of space to browse and choose the perfect items.
- View the highlights of the 2018 collection. The latest fashions and styles from your favourite uniform brands
- With attendance alongside some of our key suppliers and brands, there will be lots to look at and consider – but we will guide you through it all and help you choose the perfect garments.
- Learn about how our unique Uniform Management Service works and how it can benefit you and your company.
- We’re heading your way and would love to get to know you better! After all, in this day and age, relationships are forged on good old customer service – and that’s our area of expertise.
- ROLL-UP! We’ll have a tombola on the day and you could win some fabulous prizes!
- Need help with the vast range of choice? There are so many different styles, cuts, shapes, fabric, material used for some of the most simple of garments, come and see those differences for yourself and we’ll talk you through the options.
- PLUS need some inspiration for promotional products or merchandise giveaways? Come and see what’s available to help give you some ideas!
THE FINER DETAILS:
- FREE Entrance
- Plenty of free on-site Parking
- Nearest Train Station is Egham (direct links to London Waterloo)
- Nearest Airport is London Heathrow
- FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE. If you’re arriving into Egham Train Station, or Heathrow Airport we will come and collect you! Please let us know if you need this service and advise your journey details with your RSVP.
- Food and refreshments provided on the day (please let us know if you have any dietary requirements on your RSVP)
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1st June, and include any special requests or travel details where necessary.