Welcome to the to the next installment of the Taylor Made Designs OPEN DAY!
Being held here at our excellent facility on Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th September 2017. It’s a drop-in session between 10am and 4pm, so no formal presentations or powerpoint in sight.
So why come and visit us?
- We would love to get to know you better! You may know about us already, you may not, but we’d love to get to know you. After all, in this day and age, relationships are forged on good old customer service – and that’s our area of expertise.
- You get to meet us too. Maybe even put a face to a name.
- We have a large, bright and airy showroom with a selection of popular uniform items, with garments ready for Autumn/Winter 2017/18, plus the staple favourites. Come see, touch and feel the range first hand.
- Need help with the vast range of choice? There are so many different styles, cuts, shapes, fabric, material used for some of the most simple of garments, come and see those differences for yourself and we’ll talk you through the options.
- We are one of few companies who undertake the embroidery and transfer print service IN-HOUSE. Come and see our machines in action and how the process works.
- Learn about how our full uniform management service takes place and how it can benefit you.
- PLUS need some inspiration for promotional products or merchandise giveaways? We’ve got TONS!
The finer details
- We are located in Christchurch, Dorset.
- Plenty of on-site Parking
- Nearest Train Station is Christchurch (direct links to London Waterloo, Clapham Junction and Southampton Airport Parkway)
- Nearest Airport is Bournemouth International Airport
- FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE! If you’re arriving into Christchurch or Bournemouth Train Station, or Bournemouth or Southampton Airport we will come and collect you! Please let us know if you need this service and advise your journey details with your RSVP.
- Light food and refreshments provided on the day (please let us know if you have any dietary requirements on your RSVP)
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 6th September, and include any special requests where necessary.